Electronic Mouse Trap – Victor M2524

Mice are Killed Swiftly and Humanely

We all want to have a mouse trap that would kill the pests in our home. Of course, we would choose a trap that is quick and humanely as possible. We don’t need to look further because Victor M2524 Electronic Mouse trap is here.  At first, you wouldn’t believe that it has a high voltage shock that would kill a mouse in just 5 seconds! Yes, you read that right. In just 5 seconds mice will be gone in your home.  For you to be able to understand it further here are some information.

When the trap has eradicated a mouse, there will be sign that would indicate that there is dead mouse in it and the warning sign is a green light. It would blink for 24 hours. All you need to do is open the lid and throw off the mouse.

You don’t need to get worried because it is rest assured that this trap is very safe to use. If you have kids and pest at home, it is okay because with Victor M2524 there are no poisons. It can never hurt anyone it your home expect the mice.

In addition, Victor M2524 Electronic mouse trap will only need 4 AA batteries and it can kill 100 mice. Keep in mind that this device must be emptied after every kill. Don’t ever forget that.

 

To give you more information:

  • Target Pests: None other than, MICE.
  • Pet Safe: Yes
  • Kid Safe: Yes
  • Clean Surroundings: Yes
  • Yield: You have to fill this up with 4 AA Batteries.
  • How many mice: Can cater up to 100 mice. Be sure to empty it after every kill.
  • Dimensions: 6.5” L x 3.23” W x 1.5” H
  • Manufacturer: Victor

Specifications:

  • Rest assured that per set of 4AA batteries can kill 100 mice
  • Within 5 seconds, mouse will be killed.
  • High Voltage shock
  • Certainly no escapes with its beveled columns hold mouse tightly!
  • All you have to do is bait – turn on – Kill – Empty
  • There is a smart circuit technology that can sense a mouse and will automatically give out an electronic shock.
  • It has a patented 2-plate design
  • No need to worry because you don’t have to touch the rodent. Lids will just flipped open.
  • There is a built-in safety switch with tunnel designs.
  • Guaranteed kid and pet safety
  • Poison free
  • Non- toxic
  • The blinking of green light signifies a kill
  • Red light is a sign of low battery